It features a backdrop of Piney Woods in the southeastern US, similar to Talladega, and is the perfect way to stay sharp and on target. We've created these targets to encourage folks to get into competitive shooting sports. One of the most popular competitions is the GSSF Match, held worldwide; folks at LASR are also registered members. So we've created these posters to help everyday folks train so they can get into the action.
Looking for the original backdrop? Check out the SASP Grassy Berm version!
These GSSF Match dry fire posters are the perfect way to stay sharp and on target. Now you can work on any GSSF Match stages regardless of weather or time constraints.
- Posters are printed on matte finish 8 mil polypropylene.
- The targets are all 24" (60.96 cm) tall.
- Measure between 36" (91.44 cm) long
- The exceptions are Glock 'M - Version I and
- Glock M - Paper, which are each 48" (121.92 cm).
- To maintain the correct perspective stand 5' (1.524 meters) from the posters.
- Each poster has a 5' (1.524 meters) hash mark, so you know the height to hang the poster.
Centerline hash marks at the bottom of the posters indicate where the center of the shooting position is located.
Plates and Rectangles are sized to match the perspective from the center of each stage's shooting position.
Don't let anything stand in the way of your practice – work on any GSSF Match course of fire!
Not Affiliated with Glock: This product is independent of any affiliation with Glock, its affiliates, or its partners. Neither of these parties has been involved in creating or approving this offering; all legally recognized trademarks, logos designs, and service marks remain exclusive to their rightful owners.